AGREEMENT ON SETTING AND USING STOP OUT
Stop out Level Application Agreement.
Public Offer Agreement.
invfx.co.uk is a company located at Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont, P.O.Box 1510, Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.(hereinafter - the "Company"), provides this Agreement on the application of Stop-out Level in the form of a Public Offer agreement for all Clients.
P.1.Subject of the agreement.
Upon reaching the Stop-Out level, active transactions on the Client's account registered with invfx.co.uk will be automatically closed.Closing of positions is performed strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
P.2.Setting a stop out.
To set the Stop-Out level, the Client must register a personal account on the website https://invfx.co.uk and top up it.
P.3.Application and removal of Stop-out Level.
- 3.1.Placing the Stop-out level on the client's account indicates that as soon as the amount of funds on the Client's deposit falls to the Stop-out value or below that, invfx.co.uk has the right to deactivate open trades in trades in full or in part without sending a preliminary notification to the Client.
- 3.2.If there are borrowed funds on the Client's account, in full or in part, depending on the circumstances, the Company deactivates open transactions if the available funds on the Client's deposit are less than or equal to the amount of the Stop-Out and the loan.
- 3.3.As soon as the Stop-Out is reached, the Client needs to release it.Otherwise, further conclusion of transactions on the current account will be unavailable.
- 3.4.After automatic deactivation of all transactions, the current balance of the Client's account may be less than the Stop Out value, or, on the contrary, may exceed it.The difference between the amount on the Client's account and the Stop-out Level is calculated based on fluctuations in quotes and the number of active positions at the time the Stop Out level is reached.
- 3.5.This Agreement ceases to be effective immediately after the Client turns off Stop-out Level in the personal account on the website https://invfx.co.uk.
P.4.Comments to this Agreement.
invfx.co.uk has the right to update, correct, delete, add, cancel the offer to apply Stop Out levels at any time and at its sole discretion, without notifying the Client about it.The current conditions and all relevant information regarding this Agreement and / or its individual clauses are published at http://client.invfx.co.uk.
P.5.Acceptance of terms.
All conditions and rules of this Agreement must be complied with without fail.By replenishing a cash account on the website https://invfx.co.uk, the Client confirms that he has read and accepts all the above conditions for the application of Stop-Out Level for his own trading account, as well as any other conditions regarding a specific separate Stop-Out level.
The terms of this agreement are governed by the laws of the Republic of Fiji and are under the jurisdiction of the judicial authorities of that country.
P.7.Other conditions and clauses of the Agreement.
- 7.1.The website of the company, which is used to store and process the data specified in this Agreement, is https://invfx.co.uk.
- 7.2.By clicking the "Accept" button located in the profile, the Client accepts and agrees with all the terms of this Agreement.The Stop-Out level for the account will be enabled only after the Client confirms acceptance of all of the above conditions at http://client.invfx.co.uk.
- 7.3.The agreement becomes effective only after the Client accepts all the conditions for using Stop-Out, in accordance with the rules described above.
- 7.4.This Agreement has one sample and is published on the website http://invfx.co.uk in the form of a Public Offer Agreement.